Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now, Nizar return to his Chair

My friend called me noon time today and asked me what ware the court's decisions about the famous 2 MBs. I wonder why he still interested with the results as I think most of the people has the same thinking with me, definitely Nizar will lose. He said he had the same thinking as well but interested to know what funny reasons again they are going to give.
The other friend sent me sms the news from Star in the afternoon, NIZAR WON THE CASE AND HE IS THE RIGHTFUL MB. My first response, SURPRISED, i think this is also the same thinking with most of the people.
The second response, WERE THERE ANY AGENDAS BEHIND? I think this is still another same thinking with most of the people.
This is unfortunate that the people's perception of judiciary in the country. Thus, i hope i am wrong this time and we have to salute to the judge Abdul Aziz for his great courage and good judgement, pulling out the Federal Constitution from below the carpet.
The judgement pave a good opportunity to resolve the long due Perak crisis. Now, the ball at the Raja Nazrin leg and we hope he made a wise decision.
No changeover of power but return the power of choosing government back to the People of Perak.
If BN claimed that the protest are only from the minority of Perakians, the blogger and the outsiders. Then they should have no afraid for the fresh election as they will get the majority to vote them.
As for BN and PR, both will have to obey the results of People's decision and no further argument should be raised after this.

0 comments: