Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Confirmed, this is not about Racism

Yes, I confirmed. This is not about Racism.
I attended Beng Hock Memorial Forum in Penang tonight. I arrived late for 30 minutes and unable to enter into the main complex hall. The hall was already filled with a lot of people. The people still kept on came in and we could only gather at the lobby area listening to the forum from the projector screen.
Yes, I confirmed again. This is not about Racism.
The public consists of all races and all levels of people.
The Malays, the Chinese, the Indian.
The Father, the husband, the men, the boys.
The Mother, the wife, the ladies, the girls.
The white collar, the blue collar, the executives, the workers.
And the speakers from Pakatan Rakyat also consists of the Chinese, the Malays, the Indian.
So we confirmed, this is absolutely not a Racism issue.
All of us came for the simple purpose, "Justice for Beng Hock, Answers for Rakyat".
I think the silly papers that tried to turn this issue into racism is really silly this time.
You may turn the pig into religious issue, you may turn the scholarships into race issue but not this case. No one will believe this.
Yet, the whole nation is still awaiting our 1Malaysia PM to say something since he touched down 11.30am this morning, 12 hours had passed................

3 comments:

romerz said...

Aiya Beng, I was there as well. Too bad we didn't get to meet.

The crowd really surprised me! I never expected so many.

Anonymous said...

Seeking the truth for the victim of a murder is about "JUSTICE" not "RACISM". Imbecile!!

"The arc of moral universe is long, but it always turn toward Justice."

Anonymous said...

Many fair minded Malaysians attended this gathering to demand the truth to a murder, it is good !!