Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Same Question, Do you Believe?

I was in Shah Alam today visiting a project site and my client show me this building and said,
"Look, this is the building where TBH fell down."
Oh! Finally I reached this sad place without any planning. We parked there, took some photos and stood there for the while, trying to "imagine" the time TBH fell down.
My client asked me," Do you believe TBH fell down himself?"
We are not pathologies nor the professional investigator. We could only choose to believe or not.
Do you believe he fell down himself?
(And we are still waiting for the professionals' report which had delayed for the 2nd time.)

2 comments:

romerz said...

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Khian Beng.

More than anything else, I would like to thank you for your support to my blog and your tireless efforts to bring about change for a better Malaysia.

Though we didn't meet this year, I'm sure that we will meet one day if we stick to our respective paths towards a better Malaysia.

I believe that no matter how we play our politics, we will all converge on a single common point of a NEW Malaysia.

Take care and keep up the good fight!

bow said...

No matter how you look at it, left , right, front or back on this building, it is not possible anyone will think of jumping down from above, see for yourself in this photo, all the windows are secured, monitoring devices and CCVC system in place, shop houses are underneaths the high rise, it just doesn't make sense anyone will want to take all these troubles just to commit suicide from this building.