Friday, April 23, 2010

Biar Tukar Sekali Sehabis-habisnya

I am still busy setting up the new office and also on travelling mode. I got into a taxi this morning at LCCT to Putrajaya and the Malay driver, who originally from Perak, start chatting with me. He was a bit careful initially and asked me what I think about the by-election at Hulu Selangor.
I said I am supporting for change and in this case, I support Zaid Ibrahim. He was a bit relief and told me, "ya, biar tukar satu kali sehabis-habisnya." Now I understand his carefulness initially as he thought that I might bec related or worked for the government and "kebanyakan pekerja kerajaan takut undi pembankang", he said.
Yes, I might related to the government but the government is not owned by BN. A lot of people could not differentiate this.
The Hulu Selangor is important to continue the spirit of change among the people.
The driver said he did not agreed BN tactic of using alcohol issue on Zaid, probably BN have no other tactics. I agreed.
YB MCA Leow & Yen Yen, do you know that you are holding hands with someone who said Malay First and attacking someone who fight for the anti-racism? Do you know that if they can not accept Zaid for holding alcohol, can they accept your new President for naked in the CD?
Kamal+Alan+Nathan, do you know that you are kissing someone who ignore your President's choice of candidate? or might be you kiss to thank him for choosing you.
I think, what the driver said this morning is correct, "tak endah semua orang itu, biar tukar sekali sehabis-habisnya"

0 comments: