Monday, July 14, 2008

Malaysia Creat Records Again!

I just said yesterday that I experienced the biggest traffic jam in my life time in Jakarta and feel fortunate our traffic is still 'not that bad' compared there. This proud disappeared in just 1 day when i saw this happened in KL.
MALAYSIA BOLEH LAGI! We break, oh! not break but "CREATE" another record again in World Guinness Records of "Men Made Biggest Traffic Jam in the World".

Should the gomen so excited to participate in the "Rumours" Demonstration and start their operation few days ago.
Should the Parlimen for Rakyat is protected by armed-Police?
Probably Syed Hamid felt that the Police are putting up weight recently and get them to exercises more.
May be we should keep on announcing demonstration everyday and let the Police get busy and the Syed Hamid to get crazy and confusion.
As a confident gomen, please give the people a channel to express their kegeraman, the more you control, the more you can not control.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is all created by our very smart Federal Government.

Pls do not call me at 9pm tonight. I will be busy sitting in front of my TV set to watch the debate in between Anwar & Ahmad Shaberry. One of my friend predicted Anwar will win the debate but Star & NST will report that is Ahmad Shabery Cheek that win as they need to keep their rice bowl.