Thursday, July 17, 2008

Debates should go on

Who won is not important, but this program should go on.
All and all, this is just a debate from 2 leaders from 2 opposition parties. Nobody want Shabery to resign, even though he lost 96% votes from 18,000 participants in the poll conducted by Malaysiakini.
Today, he is still an Information Minister but Anwar is under arrest.
Most of the people start hoping to watch more debates:
1) Tun vs Pak Lah
Tun - " I hate myself for choosing you"
Pak Lah - "You made the right choice"
2) Anwar vs Najib
Anwar - "I am not involve in sodomy"
Najib - "I am not involve in anal intercourse"
3) RPK vs Rosmah
RPK - "You were present when Altantuya was blown up"
Rosmah - "I was not present"
4) Khairy vs Azmin
Khairy - "If no PKR, who are you?"
Azmin - "If no Pak Lah, who are you?"
5) Guan Eng vs Pak Lah
GE - "Penang should have Monorail"
PL - "Penang does not need Monorail"
and more........

0 comments: